18 January 2009

Bling.

The other day I came across this local (Houston, TX) jewelry designer who sells her pieces on Etsy.  I have to say that I really love all of the pieces.  I never really like to spend more than $50 (if even that much) on a piece of jewelry, but I am IN LOVE with this necklace.  

       
 It's $115.00, and I have to have it.  Sadly, I've spent all of my money on the Stam and a few T by Alexander Wang pieces.  Drat.
The jeweler who makes it is UrbanHeir, and she has tons of other really great pieces on her Etsy.  You can also get an update on other pieces she's making in her blog.  Here are a few of my other favorites:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. You are just to cool! Thank you for looking at my jewelry, I am so thrilled you like it!! Thank you for including me in your blog, I really appreciate you for it!! With my most heartfelt regards, Adriana

    ReplyDelete