29 January 2009

Chanel Couture Spring 09

So I've been kind of slacking on my coverage of the Spring 09 couture shows going on in Paris this week, so I hope to make up for it today.  First up, Chanel!  The show was on Tuesday, and Karl showed a classic Chanel collection.  Most of the pieces were white with black accents, which I love.  Black and white will be a big trend for spring, you know.  There were alot of skirt suits in boxy early 1960s style. Maybe Karl is a Mad Men fan?  Despite the overall structure of the collection, the pieces were soft, with sheer, lacey floral embellishments on almost every piece.  Oh, and I love the shoes. Tres classique, non?  I'm also really loving the headpieces.  Absolutely beautiful!  Here are all of my favorite looks.
Thanks, style.com!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment