04 March 2009

So, So Sad.

This morning I went to Target around 10am to pick up a few McQ for Target pieces, and I have to say I was really disappointed.  Most of the pieces actually looked way cheaper in person than in the lookbook photos, but I suppose that's to be expected.  I mean it is Target.  But still, some of the Mossimo things looked better quality.  Not only was the quality poorer than I expected, but alot of the pieces just looked cheesy.  Especially that one blue dress.  It was really sad.  The collection had already been picked over by the time I got there, so there wasn't alot of variety in sizes.  Luckily I managed to find the dress below, which is really the only piece I had to have in the first place.  Its a little too big, but I took what I could get.  Maybe I'll take it to a tailor; I don't know.  Was anyone else disappointed?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment