09 March 2009

Zooey Deschanel + Oliver Peoples

Zooey Deschanel can now add "designer" to her resume, because she's designed a collection for sunglass brand Oliver Peoples.  The sunglasses bring a cute, 50s twist to the classic Ray-Ban Wayfarer, and they come in tons of colors.  I'm a fan of the clear-beige ones, although the red or tortoise shell may look better against my skin.  There's just one problem:  I have a natural aversion to Ray-Ban and Wayfarer-esque sunglasses.  Ever since I saw everyone wearing them at SXSW last year, I've decided they were too played out.  Plus, they're often too small for my face.  Either way, they're cute.  Hopefully they'll be available at Saks, which I know carries Oliver Peoples, so I can decide if they're really worth $415.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment