08 September 2009

Fall Essential: The Jacket.

Fall is upon us. Actually, it's probably started for some of you, which makes me super jealous. It's still in the 90s here in Houston. But, I digress . . . The essential piece in any girls fall wardrobe is the jacket. My two favorite jacket's are the boyfriend blazer and the biker jacket. Here are some options I've been salivating over:


Blazer


Alexander McQueen, $1,960, Net-a-Porter


French Connection, $148, frenchconnection.com


I own this FC blazer and I'm OBSESSED. At first I thought it was a little long and was worried it would look weird if I wore it with jeans. But, I don't really wear jeans and it looked so great over the skirts and dresses. I couldn't resist. I've already worn it out several times. So great.


Biker Jacket


Rick Owens, $2,695, Net-a-Porter


Levi's, $298, Urban Outfitters


I just ordered this Levi's jacket online, and I'm super excited for it to arrive. It's the perfect, classic biker jacket, complete with zippers and all. I'll let you guys know how it works out!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment