29 October 2009

Obsession: Swiss Dot Tights

Now that its FINALLY getting a bit chilly (we're talking blazer weather), it's time to think about tights! Tights are especially essential for me. I'm a strictly skirts and dresses girl; I rarely rare pants. Lately, I've been looking for something other then the standard opaque black tights. My go to option? Swiss dot tights, circa Balenciaga Fall 09. If you're like me and can't afford designer tights that would probably get runs in like two seconds, I found some great options.



Ta Da! American Apparel makes some great swiss dot tights, for much MUCH cheaper. Also, Aa tights are pretty durable. I especially like the heart tights. They're sort of a cutesy, kicky version of the swiss dot. I may get both?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those tights! I have been looking for good black tights that aren't boring but not over-the-top with patterns. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete