22 May 2009

Phew! Being an intern is crazy work. I mean, I already knew it would be, but still. I get up, go to work, come home, eat, go to bed. Granted, we had a sample sale this week so everything was extra crazy and exhausting. BUT I did swipe a bag that is currently $300 in stores for $20, so that's great news. I have been able to do some of my actual PR duties, and I'm really enjoying it. Mainly I've been getting items from the Fall collection in and out of the closet for magazines to shoot in upcoming issues. If you've never shopped French Connection, you should totally start doing so in the fall. The A/W collection is awesome. Hopefully once things sort of slow down around the office I'll be better about updating this baby. I hope you missed me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment