22 May 2009

The Gap Collaborates

Remember when I posted about Alexander Wang and Vena Cava doing khaki pieces for Gap? Well those pieces debut in a few short weeks, so I thought I'd give you a sneak peak, courtesy of Nitro:licious.


The Alexander Wang motorcycle jacket is the perfect spring jacket: it's a neutral, and casual with some edge.




I'm also really obsessed with these Vena Cava dresses, especially the one with the zipper. Although, I think the other dress would probably be more flattering on myself.




The ad champagne is so cute. Coco Rocha is one of my favorites and I'm always super happy to see her in anything. Yay!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I need that zipper dress! Not so impressed w/ the Wang pieces, however. Do you think they'll sell out of the Vena Cavas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. though i'm not a huge fan of gap clothing (it always feels weirdly stiff...), i really want to get in and see what the vena cava dresses are like since i actually like the look of them!

    and yes, coco rocha is fabulous.

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the dresses are gorgeous! And Coco Rocha is my favorite too. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Vena Cava pieces, and I'm with Dream Sequins in that I actually am not that impressed with the Alex Wang ones, even though I love Alex Wang normally!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete