07 July 2009

Couture!

So I know I've been gone for a long time now. Hey, the life of an intern / gal-about-town is super busy! But, I'm back! I figured there was no better time to resume by devotion to fashion blogging than Couture Week! Let's begin with Dior, shall we?


I'm loving the whole 40's Parisian boudoir thing that this collection has going on, and the model's oh-so-couture poses. This collection makes me want to:

a) marry some unbearably rich guy who can afford all this, and wear it around like it were sweatpants
b) buy tons of lingere and wear it as clothes.

The chances of either of these things happening are slim (actually, option B is totally probable), but a girl can dream.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. i know this was posted a good minute ago, but i always LOVE the Dior shows... John Galliano is amazing and i Love his interpretation of classic Dior

    ReplyDelete